All contents are Copyright © 2016 of Kunskapsskolan India, operating under the legal entity, Knowledge Education Trust. All rights are reserved. The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User(s) on usage of the website http://www.ked.edu.in. User(s) are requested to read them carefully before they avail the services of this website. When the users visit the above mentioned website and avail any of its services, it is deemed that they have read the terms & conditions and accepted them.
Refund of Fee on Withdrawal of Admission (Policy for the year 2017-18)
The policy is applicable to those students who are:
- Seeking admissions for the academic year 2017-18
- Applied for withdrawal on or before 15th March 2017
- Have paid all or some of the following fees:
- Admission fee
- Annual fee
- KED enrolment fee
- security fee
- The students, who have deposited the fee at the time of admission and subsequently withdraws, shall be required to make an application in the prescribed form to the Head of School.
- In case the fee is paid and admission is withdrawn before 15th March 2017, the student shall be refunded the entire received after deducting Rs. 30000/- towards administrative charges.
- In case the fee is paid and admission is withdrawn after 15th March 2017 and before the commencement of school, the student shall forfeit the admission fees and will be refunded the balance received.
- In case the withdrawal application is made after commencement of the session/classes, the fee paid for the quarter shall be forfeited and only the security deposit received at the time of admission shall be refunded.
- The refund shall be made within 2 months from the date of receiving the withdrawal application and submission of all relevant documents.
- The school shall send the refund cheques after proper verification and checking for onward delivery to the applicant.
Cancellation and Return Policy
Since the website www.ked.edu.in does not offer any tangible product for sale, and only offers an Online Registration Service, the fees of which a user is expected to willingly pay after reviewing the respective school’s website, its facilities, fees and applicable terms and conditions, there is no provision for cancellation of the registration once the fees is paid. You are free to abandon your child’s registration at any stage during the admission process, however, no requests for returns/refunds of the registration fees shall be entertained.