The candidate should be well-versed in knowledge of accounts:
1. Maintain various Books of Accounts & Ledgers and effect Finalization of Accounts periodically, bank reconciliation and prepared year-end financial statements in compliance with accounting standards.
2. Prepare and maintain asset registers thereby making proper adjustments with respect to depreciation and pass the purchase bills for payment after proper scrutiny.
3. Manage the entire commercial operations including Billing, Receivables, Payments, Banking Related Matters and Taxation & Raise Invoice.
4. Ensure the statutory compliance viz. proper deduction and submission of TDS, Service Tax, and Vat.
5. Actively involved in Annual Budgeting, Cash projections and Cash Flows.
6. Preparation of all bank Advice’s for transfer to the respective accounts, issuance of Demand Drafts.
7. Responsible for submission of all the cash, annual & periodic closing and credit returns.
8. MIS Reporting (Weekly, Monthly, Year) and Vendor Management. Qualification: Graduate in B.Com or diploma in finance with tally.