We are hopeful that with the initiatives implemented by the Government and the continuous effort by our medical community, the situation in India will improve sooner rather than later. At this point of time we are hopeful that we will be able to meet the required number of active academic days required . To achieve that we are beginning on schedule ,with online classes. If the situation persists we will revert with a follow up plan to ensure minimal loss of learning time for our students.
However, in view of the current COVID-19 situation faced by us as a country and the world at large, the School Management has decided to have an effective action plan to support the parents and yet effectively ensure deliverables at the operational level.
The suggested action plan is as follows:
- The new session 20-21 shall commence in April as per the dates shared through online teaching learning sessions.
- The entire team is in collaboration to ensure effective online sessions be it the Induction of New Staff, Yearly training of Existing team, Orientation for parents( existing and new) and online teaching learning sessions involving both the students and parents.
- The fee invoice for the first quarter has been re-looked at and the following considerations are being offered:
- Hundred percent waiver on cafeteria, transport and day care fee for the month of April.
- The minimal increase in tuition fee will be rolled back for the first quarter and the tuition fee will be billed as per 2019-20 fee structure keeping in mind the current grade slab for the student.
- The revised fee invoices will be shared with you by next week.
- For parents who have already remitted the fees, adjustments will be made in the second quarter.
All parents are requested to ensure timely fee payment as per existing timelines to help us protect the interests of all stakeholders of the school. We also recognise that some of you may be in situations that are challenging. Please reach out to us individually and the school will do its best to support you. We continue to seek your support and cooperation to ensure smooth school operations in these turbulent times.
Please stay safe and healthy, stay indoors.
CEO Kunskapsskolan India