Registrations for the academic year 2021-22 are now OPEN for Nursery.
Kunskapsskolan believes that each child is different and can achieve more than they thought possible if their uniqueness is recognized and they are given the opportunity to explore it.
Our admission policy adheres to this core value in spirit and promotes a heterogeneous student community. Personalized education through the renowned KED Program with the student at the core will create learners who are ready to face the challenges of a modern dynamic society and environment.
The Management and staff share the collective vision – To empower every student to master the challenges of today and shape the world of tomorrow so that they may contribute to creating a better society.
For Admission in 2021-22 the following criteria of admission will be followed.
- There will be no interviewing or screening of children or their parents.
- The whole process will be fair, non-discriminatory and transparent based on point system.
- Admission will be based on the information provided at the time of registration and will have to be corroborated with documents attached with the form when submitted.
|STAFF (If parent is a staff of Kunskapsskolan India)||15 Points|
|Application Form ( Evaluation by HOS)||30 Points|
|Residence Location||30 Points|
Step 1: Submission of the completed registration/ application form online.
Step 2: Intimation of the date for virtual School presentation via email or direct calling.
Step 3: Intimation for a school tour on the informed date and time.
Step 4: Student and parental interaction on the same date.
Step 5: Confirmation of admission will be notified via email.
Step 6: Student admission, submission of documents & payment of fees (to be done within 3 working days from the date of announcement).
Age Criteria for admissions:
- 2 year 6 months complete on 31st March 2021 for pre-Nursery
- 3 years 6 months complete on 31st March 2021 for Nursery
- 4 year 6 month complete on 31st March 2021 for KG
- 5 year 6 month complete on 31st March 2021 for Grade 1
- Aadhaar Card
- 04 passport sized colored photographs of the child
- 01 passport sized colored photographs of each parent
- Birth certificate
- Immunization Record
- Address Proof – Lease deed or Utilities Bills (Gas/Electricity/Landline)
- Photo copy of Mark sheet where applicable (Originals to be presented at the time of admissions)
- Transfer certificate where applicable
- Passport copy of foreign nationals
NOTE – Owing to limited seats, link for the registration will be open for a finite time period.
Kunskapsskolan Gurgaon (DLF Phase 1)