Registrations Process for the Nursery Grade.
Kunskapsskolan believes that each child is different and can achieve more than they thought possible if their uniqueness is recognized and they are given the opportunity to explore it.
Our admission policy adheres to this core value in spirit and promotes a heterogeneous student community. Personalized education through the renowned KED Program with the student at the core will create learners who are ready to face the challenges of a modern dynamic society and environment.
The Management and staff share the collective vision – To empower every student to master the challenges of today and shape the world of tomorrow so that they may contribute to creating a better society.
For Admission, the following criteria of admission will be followed.
- There will be no interviewing or screening of children or their parents.
- The whole process will be fair, non-discriminatory and transparent based on point system.
- Admission will be based on the information provided at the time of registration and will have to be corroborated with documents attached with the form when submitted.
|STAFF (If parent is a staff of Kunskapsskolan India)||15 Points|
|Application Form ( Evaluation by Head of School)||30 Points|
|Residence Location||30 Points|
Step 1: Submission of the completed registration/ application form online
Step 2: Intimation of the date for virtual School presentation via email or direct calling.
Step 3: Intimation for a school tour on the informed date and time.
Step 4: Student and parental interaction on the same date.
Step 5: Confirmation of admission along with the requirement of documents will be notified via email on 1st September 2021.
Step 6: Student admission, submission of documents & payment of fees (to be done within 3 working days from the date of announcement).
Age Criteria for admissions:
- 2 year 6 months as on 31st March for Pre-Nursery for the academic session applied for.
- 3 years 6 months as on 31st March for Nursery for the academic session applied for.
- 4 year 6 months as on 31st March for KG for the academic session applied for.
- 5 year 6 months as on 31st March for Grade 1 for the academic session applied for.
- Aadhaar Card
- 04 passport sized colored photographs of the child
- 01 passport sized colored photographs of each parent
- Birth certificate
- Immunization Record
- Address Proof – Lease deed or Utilities Bills (Gas/Electricity/Landline)
- Passport copy of foreign nationals
For more information, please feel free to call us on 0124-4419999, 0124-4419954 or 08396055555 or reach us at email@example.com
NOTE – Owing to limited seats, link for the registration will be open for a finite time period.
Kunskapsskolan Gurgaon (DLF Phase 1)