All contents are Copyright © 2018 of Kunskapsskolan India, operating under the legal entity, Knowledge Education Trust. All rights are reserved. The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User(s) on usage of the website http://www.ked.edu.in. User(s) are requested to read them carefully before they avail the services of this website. When the users visit the above mentioned website and avail any of its services, it is deemed that they have read the terms & conditions and accepted them.
Refund Policy for Kunskapsskolan Gurgaon
Refund of Fee on Withdrawal of Admission (Policy for the year 2021-22)
- Fees deposited the fee at the time of admission and subsequently withdrawal is initiated, parents shall be required
to make an application in the prescribed form to the Head of School.
- In case the fee is paid and admission is withdrawn before 28 th February 2021 for the academic session 2021-22, the student shall be refunded the entire amount received after deducting Rs. 70,000/- towards administrative charges.
- In case the fee is paid and admission is withdrawn after 28 th February 2021 and before April 1, 2021, the admission fees will be forfeited and balance fee which includes Security, KED enrollment Fee and Annual Fee admission will be refunded.
- In case the withdrawal is initiated after the commencement of any academic session or during midterm, One month notice period is to be given. The fee paid for the quarter shall be forfeited and the security deposit received at the time of admission for the academic year will be refunded only in case of one month notice period is given.
- The refund shall be made within 2 months from the date of receiving the withdrawal application and submission of all relevant documents.
- The school shall send the refund cheques after proper verification and checking for onward delivery to the applicant.
Cancellation and Return Policy
Since the website www.ked.edu.in does not offer any tangible product for sale, and only offers an Online Registration Service, the fees of which a
user is expected to willingly pay after reviewing the respective school’s
website, its facilities, fees and applicable terms and conditions, there is no provision for cancellation of the registration once the fees is paid. You are free to abandon your child’s registration at any stage during the admission process, however, no requests for returns/refunds of the registration fees shall be entertained.